top of page
  • info

Juvenile & Non-support

Updated: Jul 25, 2019

The Juvenile Department is responsible for the filing of all Juvenile Delinquent and Child in Need of Care Changes.  All juvenile filings are confidential records.  Therefore, anyone wishing to view any proceedings involving a juvenile must obtain a Valid Court Order.

The complaint is filed with the District Attorney's Office.

The bill of information is filed with the Clerk's Office, giving the defendant a criminal non-support docket number. Orders from other states are filed & enforced in this court.

These records are maintained in the Clerk's Office.  Warrants will be issued and parties will be notified of court dates. Paternity cases are also maintained in this division.

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page